Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cowboys & Indians

Well, Kaleb is officially two now! For his party this year we had a Cowboys and Indians theme! It was so fun! We decided on the cowboy theme because Kaleb has become obsessed with his cowboy boots! He eats breakfast in cowboy boots, plays outside with cowboy boots, he would even sleep in them if I let him! He's so funny! We went on a walk the other day and he had to bring is little fire truck riding toy that you can either push or ride on, and wear his cowboy boots! I wish I had my camera with me because it was so cute! Him pushing his truck and wearing his cowboy boots and shorts, and telling everyone we passed Hi! 
So for his party we went up Spanish Fork Canyon and had a campfire, roasted hotdogs, and had everyone dress up as cowboys and indians (we ended up with more cowboys!)! It was such a good time... I think the first night of the month we didn't have rain! So here are some pictures.....
 











6 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Such a cute party! I am loving that cake!

Andrea Campbell said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

mama donk aubri jo said...

you need to frame the 2 black and white photos, they are amazing :) looks like it was fun :)

Tiffani said...

What a fun idea! You got some amazing pictures!

RY & MAND WRIGHT said...

This pictures are so cute and so precious Erin. I got choked up such a cute family. Maylee is so big already I haven't even seen her yet. I can't wait to see her and kiss those cute cheeks. Adorable Birthday Idea. Did you take the pictures by the way they are really good

Deanna Henderson said...

cute little family, i love the hats!