Friday, April 9, 2010

The Easters

This Easter was a fun, but busy one!! It all started Thursday with our playgroup easter egg hunt. Unfortunately I didn't think to bring my camera to document anything, but I'll try to steal them off my friends blogs when they post them! :) It was so fun to get together with everyone, we even had a long lost friend that moved away at the beginning of the year come and show off her new baby! Friday wasn't Easter related, but we celebrated Maylee's birthday that night with the best princess party that I've ever been too! :) That post will come next. Then Saturday. With it being conference weekend we scheduled my side of the families eater party between sessions, then hurried home to watch second session, and then hurried out to Salem so Blake could go to priesthood with his brothers and dad. Sunday we spent all morning and day at home doing our own easter celebrations, then went out to Blake's parents for dinner and another egg hunt! By the time we were done with egg hunts we had WAY too much candy! But no worries, we're dealing with it the best we can!! ;)


The egg hunt with my family



Easter Morning with our little bunny who had lop-sided piggy tails!


Kaleb was loving all the CANDY filled eggs!


With all the the Hoopla of the holiday, I was so glad that conference was on Easter. It was so nice to listen to the leaders of our church, including the Prophet of God on the holiday that celebrates the life and resurrection of our Savior. I am truly grateful for the knowledge I have of Jesus Christ and of a Father in Heaven who loves us.

No comments: