Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Born Survey

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself! Let's see how much you remember!


1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? yes, almost 2 years

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was so happy, I could hardly believe that we were finally pregnant. I think I cried every time I thoguht about it for a week!

4.WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? no

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I took clomid to get pregnant, so about a week after I was late I took a pregnancy test, while I was at work at the hospital. I wish I had waited once I was home, it was kin d of depressing standing in a hospital bathroom bawling by myself... no one to share it with... :o)

7. WHO DID YOU TELL? The first person I told was a girl I worked with, she's the one who talked me into taking it at work in the first place. Then I told blake once he got home from work

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes

9. DUE DATE? June 16, 2007

10.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yes, it sucked

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? For most the time, fruit and smoothies, ice, and really bad fattening food

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I just hated hearing other people complain about feeling sick or whatever, cause all I could think about was if I can be here than you can definately be here!

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S GENDER? Male

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 50!!

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, a few thank goodness

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? Planned.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Not official complications, but I had major swelling starting at about 22 weeks, at 36 weeks my ankles were 11 inches around! I didn't start gaining weight until I was about 20 weeks, so 50 pounds in the last 21 weeks was pretty hard on my body, my hips caused me a lot of pain.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Dixie Regional Medical Center

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 5 hours of labor, then 45 min. of pushing

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Blake

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Blake and the hospital staff

23. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? Vaginal

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? yes I had an epidural

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs 6 oz

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? June 23

29.WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Kaleb Preston

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 19 1/2 months :o) He's the best thing that has ever happened to me. Even now, when he's sick and whinny, and I was so glad to pt him to bed for the night, I miss him...

No comments: