Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am going private!!

So after reading one of my friends blogs tonight about going private, I started thinking more about it. So I decided to google our names to see what came up. Kaleb's name was the only one that lead me to our blog. That has made me feel a little wierd, so i am going to go private. Please send me your e-mail addresses asap, so that I can invite you. I think it only needs to be the e-mail you are registered with blogger on. Thanks, and sorry if this becomes a pain for you.

9 comments:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Hey Erin - Count me in - tonya.nanapoo@gmail.com

Andrea Campbell said...

I would love to be invited to view! dreacampbell@gmail.com

Karen said...

Erin! I'd love an invite to your blog. Did you get mine?
karentingey@gmail.com
(aka. karen pew)

Lisa said...

that's a good idea, we found it a little creepy to have our information public on the internet too. i'd love to be able to access your blog.

lisa.hoover1@gmail.com

have you accepted your invitation to our blog yet? :)

Jolene said...

I think you know mine, but here it is anyway jolenehuff@gmail.com

RY & MAND WRIGHT said...

mandiward44@hotmail.com

Ryan & Amanda said...

Count us in, it was fun to see you tonight! rabowlerfam@gmail.com

Brandon and Jessica Griffiths said...

ERIN!! How are you doing!! Your sweet little girl is darling!!
panthersoccer_11@hotmail.com

Tiffani said...

tiffanimorgan@gmail.com