Sunday, April 19, 2009

Maylee's Two Week Pictures

Our precious baby girl

This is Blake's favorite


This is my favorite!

No offense to everyone else that has kids, but mine are the cutest! But I'm sure every mom thinks that! These are pictures we took at our house the other day with a black sheet for a background. We are lucky because Wade and Jolene (Blake's brother and his wife) got a really nice camera for Christmas, and we are benefiting greatly from it! Jolene came over and we took pictures for about an hour, and got some really great ones. I don't think you can even tell they weren't taken in a studio, and in some cases I think they look better than if we had gone to a studio.  So moral of the story, find a friend or family member with a really nice camera and you get great pictures for free! These are just a few of our favorites...


4 comments:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Erin,
your babies are soooo cute? You are such a cute mommy. Your kids are a good mixture of you and Blake. I bet you are having a blast being a mom. I love catchin' up on your blog. Love ya, Tonya

Lisa said...

good job erin! those really do look professional. i love kaleb's blue eyes, he's such a cutie!

Erin said...

Blake told me that my post made it sound like I thought that the pictures were perfect, and that I shouldn't sound so cocky. So here's my disclaimer; I don't think they look perfect, I was just really pleased with the way the pictures turned out, seeing as how it was our first time trying. Sorry if I sounded too proud.:o)

Karen said...

SO CUTE!!