Saturday, September 5, 2009

~My Dubs~




Dubs is 2! And very 2!! He's such a fun little guy, but whoa, do 2 year old through me for a loop! He totally has a mind of his own, and pretty much does what it tells him too, not what anybody else tells him too! It's a good thing he's not a bad little boy or I'd be in trouble! Here are some of his happenings....
*Talks like a four year old
*Is WORKING on potty training (I'd appreciate any tips!)
*Loves to build things (usually houses or guns) with legos and pvc pipe
*Loves to read books, we could read for hours if I let him
*Helps mommy unload the dishwasher
*Helps mommy fold laundry
*Helps mommy clean up toys
*Wants to help cook, so he has to watch everything I do
*Loves to sing songs, some of the favorites are popcorn popping, itsy bitsy spider, the wise man, I'm a child of God
*The only movie he'll watch is Kids Favorite Songs 2 (sesame street)
*Loves nursery, and is learning to be reverent in sacrament meeting  
*Loves chips, and pretty much any other snack food, but especially chips! He asks for them when he wakes up!
*LOVES big trucks! Every Wednesday we wait by the window to watch the garbage man come
*Loves his "Here comes Trouble" shirt, and when he wears it he comes running into the room yelling "here comes trouble! Rrrroooooaaaarrrr!!"
*loves to dance, and can dance better than both his mommy and daddy
*Is learning his ABC's, can count to 10, and knows  Blue, Red, Green, and Yellow, and can match any color with it's own
*Loves to go on "Ventures" up the canyon and see waterfalls
*Collects rocks.... even steals them from grandma, the true rock collector. It's always a discovery when I do his laundry!
*Some of my favorite Kalebese: "I do it myself", "I go potty, just a sec mom", "Metty" = Maylee,
"tigger-poos"= chocolate teddy grahms (I think it's because the show My friends Tigger & Pooh- I did not teach him that!), "read book!", "Nuggle you mama", "Spy'dman undies!"

2 comments:

Brandon and Jessica Griffiths said...

He is such a cutie!! Maylee is so cute too!! How are you guys doing??

Merrells said...

So fun to see all your stuff. I'll add you to our bloggin list! You can get to ours from our comment here.