Friday, September 4, 2009

*My Maylee*

       She loves her daddy
    mmmm, yummy toes!
    She started on the blanket!

My baby is already 5 months! It's so funny because I have to remind myself that she's growing up! She still just seems to be my baby girl, with Kaleb I basically hovered over him waiting for him to reach that next mile stone. Maylee surprises me because she reaches her milestone, and I wasn't ready for it! Here are her happenings now....
*Broke her first tooth this week
*rolls and rolls
*Is the smiliest baby I've ever met
*Sleeps 12 hours a night, with two naps during the day (one long, one short)
*Loves to take baths, just kick, kick, kicks to her little hearts content
*Gives big loves back, she'll grab my face and squeeze while giving me the biggest, juiciest kiss
*loves her brother, doesn't even cry when he lays on her or pushes her too hard in the swing!
*  Wants to sit up constantly, will pull herself up in the bouncy seat 
*Loves to play with her toys
*Loves to play with her hands, she'll study them for hours- crossed eyed!
*Finally enjoys the car (mostly) for about the first 3 1/2 months she cried and cried every time we were in the car
* I think her favorite thing is when we come to get her in the morning, she gets so excited with the biggest smiles and full body kicks!
*Loves to laugh, and has the cutest laugh

No comments: