Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 10- What I wore today

Well, today I had a couple different outfits! I woke up wearing my grey fleece pajamas with a t-shirt... don't remember which one at this point. Then after I got ready I was wearing dark blue jeans (I practically wear them everyday) a green t-shirt with a navy tank under it. Then for Young Womens we had a live clue game, and I was Sister Sapphire! So I wore a black skirt and white blouse, with beautiful blue tights, blue beads, blue sparkly tulle sash around my waist, and a beautiful blue tulle hair clip. It was hot! ;) I am now doning my lovely pink cupcake fleece pajama pants with a turquoise Desert Willow Diamondbacks Elementary shirt that I inherited from my little brother in law! Lucky Blake! I remind my self of the movie Date Night when she puts her mouth guard in!

1 comment:

Merrells said...

My kind of outfit. Plus, I wear my retainers every night so we seriously are living "Date Night"!