Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 11- My siblings


Alrighty. So to give you a brief synopsis of my siblings.... I have 1 brother and 4 sisters, totaling 6 kids.
Jason- my brother. Poor guy, always wanted another brother, and the morning I was born he cried when my dad told him I was a girl. Then he tried to comfort him by saying, "maybe next time buddy." Almost 7 years later my two little twin sisters were born. Needless to say, Jason had a boy dog. :) Jason is 33, single, and living in Washington. He has a heart of gold, and is always looking for a way to better someone else's life. He recently spent 18 months in Asia teaching english and hygiene to small remote villages. When he comes home to visit (about 2 a year for several weeks each time) he always adds more landscaping to my moms yard, deep cleans/ organizes her house, takes the nephews out on dates, etc. He is a great guy, and I don't get to see him enough!

Katie- is the oldest of the girls, and basically my second mom growing up. Her and I would play barbies for hours when we were little, and I'm sure we still would if life circumstances would allow it! She is married, with 4 kids, the youngest being the other and first Davis granddaughter. She currently lives in American Fork, UT. We typically see each other at least once a week, usually a lunch date with the sisters and mom, or another family type gathering. We love getting our kids together and play.

Mandy- is the next sister. She is 2 1/2 years older than me. We used to get into some pretty narly fights when we were in Jr. high and high school! I still have nail marks on my arms to prove it! Usually over someone wearing someone else's shirt or another article of clothing! She is now married and has 3 boys, and lives in Orem! I am happy to say that we don't get into nearly as narly of fights anymore! :)

Molly- she is the first of the twins. She is currently going to Snow college, I'm pretty sure doing their pre nursing program there. She changes her mind a lot on what she actually wants to do when she grows up. Her interests include, creative fashion apparel, art, photography, signing, acting, and BOYS! One of my favorite quotes from molly is, "I love black people, I wish I was one!"

Megan- The youngest of us all. She is currently going to USU, and working on finishing up her associates degree, which will be the first degree earned by any of the Davis girls! She loves singing and currently sings with the USU choir. Both her and Molly have desires to serve missions, but they are both boy crazy, so let's see if they make it!

All of my siblings are stinking hilarious. When we get together there is always a lot of laughter, which in turn is really funny because we all have the same laugh. We are very lucky (us sisters, at least) to live so close right now. it hasn't always been this way and probably won't stay this way so we are taking advantage while we can!

P.S. This picture was taken this past Christmas when we all went sledding with our kids.

No comments: