Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fish Lake Sept. 2010

Sometime in September (I think) we went to Fish Lake with Blake's brother, Wade and his wife Jolene, and Blake's parents for a long weekend. Jolene's grandfather has a cabin out there, and they were both generous enough to offer it and let us use it. It was a blast! The trip was mostly a fishing trip for the boys! They woke up early and went fishing, came home for the afternoon while it was sunny, and went back out in the evenings. We had a lot of fun eating breakfast out on the deck, talking walks to visit the horses, going on a little boat ride, going to the ice cream shop, and just playing outside! I love moments like these, the whole weekend Jolene and I kept saying how we needed to keep trips like this up because they would be such great memories for the kids, playing with their cousins and having fun with the grandparents! My kids are blessed to have great family and relationships on both Blake and my sides! Here are a few pictures from the weekend


My Sweet Maylee




Watching Incredibles during a crazy storm!



breakfast on the deck




Watching the storm blow in

No comments: