Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 6- My Day

What a perfect day for this, because it is MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

So my day so far has been great (other than the fact that I am 27 years old which means that I am practically 30, and to me, that feels SO OLD!!!)!

It started off by sleeping in, and then waking up to the hubby making breakfast! After breakfast we all got bathed and ready to start the day. Before I even left the house I had my fist birthday delivery! A beautiful scarf, which I plan to wear all day! :)



Then it was off to lunch with my mom, sisters, kids, and one husband (not mine, he had to work!), which know makes me think how our table might have appeared! We are not polygamists!! :) Lunch was delicious, we went to a newer place called Milagros, it was yummy. My sister, also brought yummy cupcakes from a place called Dippadee, that was awesome as well!

After lunch we came home, and I put the kiddos down for naps. I checked my facebook, and felt the love from all my facebook friends as well! Then I received a couple phone calls with birthday wishes, and had to visitors bringing my more gifts! So fun! I got a lovely bag from a friend who knows me too well, and knows that I need a new one for church bad! Then my dear friend/ relief society president brought me a pistachio cake! So sweet!! I definitely feel the love today!! I also received several very sweet cards, that have truly touched me.

Which brings us this moment of me updating the blog, Kaleb just recently woke up and was sad because I was talking on the phone too loud, and he wanted to take a longer nap, here how the conversation went...
(kaleb comes down the stairs with a big frown on his face)
Me: Hi buddy! Did you have a good nap?"
Kaleb: I wanted to take a really long nap! (sad voice)
Me: Was that not long enough?
Kaleb: "no! How am I going to take a really long nap now?!" (really sad voice!)

I felt so bad and tried not to laugh! I guess he doesn't believe in forcing himself back to sleep, like I do! :)
The plans for the rest of the day are, blake gets home at five, and then we will be heading off to the Hale center theater to see Hairspray!!! I am super excited!

Today has been a great day, best birthday I have had in a long time!! Thanks to everyone who has helped make is so special!

No comments: