Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 30- One Last Moment

Yay!! I'm done with the 30 day challenge!! Even though it took me over three months to finish it, I liked that it was kind of a personal history for me. Looking back on those entries in five years, or 50 years it will give me, or my children, or grandchildren, a good glimpse at my life right now. The things that were important to me and the thoughts that I had. I hope when I look back I will laugh and think how trivial life was for me back then. I hope to grow a lot more over the years. :) I'm excited to get back to blogging about the usuals, birthdays, holidays, family fun days, etc, etc....

I am so grateful for my family. I love them so much. I look at my beautiful children and wonder in awe that they were given to me. They are such precious souls, I have such a great responsibility to raise them the way the Lord would have me. I worry sometimes that I will ruin them for life. Hopefully that's where the atonement will kick in and make up for where I lack! Blake is so wonderful too. I don't want to cheapen our experiences together by broadcasting them all over the internet, so all I can say is that I am so glad that he is the one for me. I know that we were meant to be together, he is perfect for me. I love him so much, I can't imagine life without him.

That's all. That's my moment. I am just really grateful for my wonderful life, and the thing that makes it so wonderful is my family.

No comments: