Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 29- My Aspirations

So if you have been reading this blog for a while you will know that Day 16 was about my dreams. I think my aspirations are very similar or actually the same as my dreams. But to add a few more, here are some other aspirations I have....

I would love to own a home one day. I have learned not to put a time line on that one, because with Blake's line of work, we could be moving every 3-4 years, and it would not be very wise to buy a home you may not be able to sell when the time came. None the less I would like to own one, and be able to paint/ decorate/ garden however I want!

I would also like to go back to school once all my kids are in school. I haven't decided what I would want to do yet, there are so many options that interest me, but I do know that I want to do well. I want to get a 4.0 GPA and make up for all the slacking I did in high school. I know I am a smart girl, now I want to prove it!

I would love to become efficient at sewing/ creating out of fabric. Don't know about full on clothes, but dresses would be nice, and home decor stuff like bedding and pillows. I now Kaleb would love it if I sewed him a superhero cape... or four or five!

Speaking of create, I would love to get good enough at baking that I am known for it. I want to be able to be so good at cooking that I KNOW what goes well together, what I need to make a super moist cupcake, or rich chocolate brownie. I'm working on it.... and it is definitely a work in progress!

Those are some of the things in my life right now that interest me enough to do them and want to do them better. So I guess they can become aspirations! :)

No comments: