Thursday, May 19, 2011

Farm Country

A few months ago I won a Thanksgiving Point membership off of a friend's blog! We just activated it last month and went to farm country. It was so fun! The animals were hilarious, and there were lots of babies. There was one particular goat that was crazy! He had big floppy ears and would jump over the other goats over the fence! We fed them dried corn, and all I can say is it was interesting! I have never had so much slobber on my hands! It was fun to let the kids feed them though and let them get close to the animals. They had the cutest baby lambs. My heart melted watching them and petting them. It was actually sad though, because all of the bigger animals would bump them out of the way trying to get pet or fed! Poor little lambs! I had a blast that day, Blake kept teasing me because I was having more fun than the kids!
Sorry for the picture over load, we have so many and it's hard to choose!



"Groovy Dude!"








This was the goat I was talking about! He even has a beard!

No comments: