Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 16- My Dreams


This is a hard one! My dreams have definitely changed over the corse of years! I have temporal dreams, eternal dreams, physical (as in physique) dreams, etc. And what differentiates a dream from a goal??

So here is what I have concluded for this post...
The greatest desire I have in my life is mine and my family's eternal salvation. I know that might sound holier than thou, self righteous, or preachy. But that is not how I want it portrayed.

When I think of true success, I think of Blake and I being able to overcome our challenges that we have that keep us down. I picture being able to raise my children with love and consistentcy, that they are happy, and good people. That they have a love for the gospel and live it. I picture us being able to serve in whatever way we are asked, being financially stable and self reliant. Lots of grandkids, and able to be examples to our family of righteousness.

I could go on and on, but I think that whoever is reading this gets the point. That is my number one dream. I feel unless that is my number one priority, than I am off track, and I need to realign my focus. So there you have it!

No comments: