Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 13- This Week

My week this week has been interesting. I have had a lot of up moments, and I am looking forward a century ride this weekend in St. George, but I also have had a few low, unmotivated moments. I think it must be the weather. I am so ready for it to be high 60's for like a month. I'm ready for sun, and days at the park! Last weekend was General Conference, and as always that is always great. Great uplifting, inspiring messages, and lots of family time and good food. It has been pretty rainy and dreary this week, but I got two good rides in on Monday and Tuesday so that was great. Got a new phone yesterday, so that is fun too. Tomorrow I work, and then concentrate on getting packed and ready for our trip. Sounds like it is going to rain on Saturday... I am nervous for that. I have never ridden in the rain, and it can be very dangerous, and slow your speed way down. So I am praying that the weather will be good enough for me to attain my goal. And that is about it for this week! I also made an amazing teriyaki chicken and rice for dinner tonight, that is definitely a highlight! :)

No comments: