Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 22- something that upsets me

Oh gee! I get upset everyday! But when I think about things that really upset me, that I have a hard time letting go of... there are a few.

I really hate feeling judged. I hate feeling like people are watching me and waiting for me to do something wrong, or looking for something to criticize. I know that is insecurity talking, but that's why it upsets me. I try really hard to live the best way I can, and to make good decisions, and to make my life about my family and what we want and what's best for us. So then when someone comes into my life and makes me feel this way I get upset at myself for allowing that, but then I get upset with them too for being that way! :) I feel like it is very insecure and immature on their part too. I am such a pleaser, which I know can be a bad thing, but I think the root of my pleasing is that I want people to be happy. So when my efforts aren't good enough to make people happy, it bothers me.

And now that I am fired up on that subject, I can't really think of other things that upset me that don't sound totally random and out of place now! :) But I'm still gonna tell you because I am sure you are dying of curiosity to know what other things I think are worth mentioning on a blog! :)

Another thing that I thought of was when missionaries go out and break the rules and make a bad name for the church. I hate that. I won't dwell, but whenever I hear stories about that I get sick to my stomach it bothers me so much.

I also hate hearing stories about people who hurt children. Don't need to dwell on that either, makes me feel sick to my stomach too though.

So there you have it. Things that upset me! (can you tell what has been on my mind lately??) :)

No comments: