Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 18- My favorite memory

How can you choose just one?? I can't! So here is a briefing in the top 5...

*I love remembering my wedding day and my endowment in the temple. These go hand in hand because the memory is of being in the temple for the first time(s) with Blake. Just remembering those feelings and thoughts of reassurance and comfort that what I was doing was right. And remembering how much in love with him I was. I really felt like we could take on the world, just me and him, because we had each other. So when life gets hard I always think back to those feelings and I feel reassurance and comfort again, because let's be honest, I still really am head over heals in love with the guy! And I know that we can conquer the world together!!

*Of course, I love remembering my children, their births, milestones, and just them learning and growing and all the funny things they do. They make me so happy, it always helps on a bad day to remember those times and it makes my hard day seem a more worth it!

*I love remembering my freshman and sophomore year in high school. Those two years were life changing and defining in my life. There were a lot of trails and sad things, but also a lot of really happy moments. Sometimes I wish I could just go back for one day and be that girl again. Just so I could really feel it again, instead of remember it. If that makes sense...

*I like remembering the two single years I had after high school, before I met Blake. Those were some good times! I had awesome roommates, and we had a ton of fun together and lots of adventures.

* Also when we lived in St. George. That time was so care free and so fun. It was before we had any kids and we both worked full time jobs. I laugh that we thought we were broke then! We seriously could do whatever we wanted! It was fun.


I have been blessed with a good life! I'm sure I will be able to look back on this time in my life right now and count it in my favorite memories also. I know I'm going to miss these little rug rats like crazy when they are teenagers!!

No comments: