Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 15- My First Kiss


Well this will be a fun one for everyone! I wish my fish kiss was as cute as this little picture... but what I consider to be my first kiss, was not! I did have little crushes when I was little, and always played kissing tag, and my mom tells a story about catching my in the back yard when I was four kissing our neighbor boy Marcus. But I don't count those experiences.
My first "real" kiss was when I was 14, in 8th grade. His name, Raheem Nasheem McNair. Yes, he was black, and yes you can make fun of me for his name! I actually didn't even like this boy until he asked me out, he was pretty popular, and lots of girls liked him. So it surprised me when he asked me out, and I said yes, basically because I knew other people who liked him, and I felt cool. We "went out" for a week. Which consisted of him walking me to my classes, holding my hand, and eating lunch together. On our third day going out he asked me for a kiss before class, I said yes, and gave him a "peck". After class was lunch time. He got a sub sandwich with jalapenos on it! Can you see where this is going??? So after lunch he walks me to Art class, and asks me for another kiss, I willingly oblige with another peck. He looks at me and says, "no, french." Seriously! I felt so stupid, and so pressured I just did it. I had friends in the hall that saw, and it was so disgusting. Not just the whole jalapeno thing either! I walked into my class and immediately felt sick to my stomach and so ashamed. All I could think about was how I just did something that I shouldn't have done. The next day we broke up and he went out with my best friend. Totally not worth it!
Moral of the story?? Just because someone else might think it's cool, doesn't mean it's cool. :)
There you have it! Not a very good first kiss story! A little funny... but in no way romantic, or worthy of fireworks, like it should have been! Now because I shared this, I want to hear your story! Regardless if you are doing a 30 day challenge or not!

No comments: